Obsessions eyeshadow palette Topaz
What it is:
A range of compact eyeshadow palettes, expertly curated by Huda herself, offering beauty lovers a complete day-to-night eye color wardrobe.
What it does:
Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in four color themes—Warm Brown, Mauve, Smokey, and Electric Obsessions—the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go.
- NEW Huda Beauty Precious Stones Obsessions: A collection of nine creamy, metallic and duo chrome shadows inspired by the rich reflection of gemstones. Packed with stunning shades of amethyst, ruby, emerald, and sapphire, this palette is perfect for adding a hint of sparkle to the eyelids.
- NEW Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions: Featuring two duo chrome shimmers and seven creamy, matte shadows, this palette combines warm shades of burnt orange and dusty pink, for a daring look that delivers a warm glow.
- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions: Instantly bring light and warmth to your look with Huda’s go-to palette. Packed with eight mattes and one shimmer in heated tones of browns, reds, oranges, and copper, the color range flatters any skin tone and eye color.
- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions: Six pigmented mattes and three gorgeous shimmers in dusty rose and plummy hues create a soft, natural finish for a smoky, sultry effect.
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions: Master the ultimate smoky eye or staple nude look with this range of four mattes and five metallic shimmers—including an intense black, warm shades of dark brown, champagne, gold, and silver.
- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions: The electric palette offers six bold mattes and three shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Creating dramatic, show-stopping looks is now effortlessly achievable with just one palette.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed